Redmi Poco F1 MIUI v10.3.8.0 Download Android Pie Global ROM
Download the Latest Redmi Poco f1 Android Pie 9.0 Stable ROM Release, Download MIUI v10.3.8.0 Android Pie ROM.
MIUI 10.3.8.0 Redmi Poco F1 New Features
- New features added in Lock Screen.
- Mi Credit Update added.
- Added New Clock Design.
- Latest Security Patch.
- More stable with improve camera Quality.
How to install an update using system update on Xiaomi devices [Local Update]
- Download the recovery update file from the table above.
- Transfer the update file to your Xiaomi device if you downloaded it on PC.
- Open the Settings app, and tap on About phone.
- CLICK ON System update.
- PRESS on 3-dot menu button in the top right.
- Tap on Choose update package.
- Browse and select the update file you downloaded above.
The system will verify the update and install it automatically. When it asks for confirmation, do confirm to allow installation. Be sure to back up important data as the update installation may delete apps and data.
How to install an update using Fastboot mode on Xiaomi devices
Like with Recovery mode, installing system updates using Fastboot also requires a PC, however, you also need an unlocked bootloader for this to work, alongside these steps (click here if your device is not unlocked):
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.
- Select your preferred MIUI ROM version from the list and download the corresponding files. Be sure to check if the suffix of the ROM file is .tgz. If not, rename it to .tgz.
- Turn off your Xiaomi device and press the Volume + Power buttons simultaneously to enter into Fastboot mode. Connect the device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Double click on the downloaded ROM file and decompress it.
- Open the file folder for the decompressed package and copy its path on your computer.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded in .
- Double click on it to install on your PC.
- When the installation is done, open MiFlash.exe
- In its address bar, paste the folder path of the ROM file copied in.
- Click on the yellow circled-out button to refresh and Mi Flash will automatically recognize your device.
- Click the red circled-out button to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Sit back and watch the progress bar inside Mi Flash turn fully green, implying that the new system update has been successfully installed on your device.
- Your device will automatically boot to the new software version.
Update Phone via OTA if Updater App Fails to Update
Requirements: Work With Mi Suit
- Make sure you are login with MI account on your smartphone.
- A latest update should be available to install on your handset.
- The charging percentage should be more than 80% to avoid unnecessary power-off in-between the procedure.
- Procedure to Update Xiaomi Phone via OTA if Updater App fails to Update:
- Step 1: Download and install MI PC Suite on your PC/laptop.
- Step 2: Now make a valid connection between your smartphone and PC with the help of Xiaomi standard USB cable. Once the device is connected, all the files will be display on your PC.
- Step 3: Tap on ‘Update’ from the MI PC Suite to confirm that there is new update available for your device. If you see a latest update available, then you can proceed to the next step by closing the Firmware updates window without updating.
- Step 4: Next open settings in MI PC Suite and then open settings in Mi PC suite UI.
- Step 5: Now select storage option from settings and open the download folder. There you will find ‘ROM’ folder which contains the full ROM files of your particular handset.
- Step 6: You need to go back to folder MiPhoneManager where you will find list of various folders. There you will find a folder called “OTA” which download and saves various OTA files at the time of update.
- Step 7: Leave the folder and go to MI PC Suite and select update again from the options. Now start the update process and then switch back to OTA folder which you have minimized in step 6.
- Step 8: Open OTA folder and notice that the files will be in a Td and cfg extension when the update process is running in MI PC Suite. As soon done with the process, the Td and cfg file extension will be converted to .zip file extension.
- Step 9: Now copy these files to your PC and later transfer to the storage of your Xiaomi handset. Now you can flash the latest firmware using the Updater App or else you can also install from the Mi recovery.
Download MIUI 10.3.8.0 Redmi Poco F1
|OTA from 10.3.7.0 Download soon||Full rom MIUI 10.3.8.0 Download|
What is TWRP ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is open-source software for custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled environment which allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It can also work in rooted Android devices also unlocked boot loader device.
TOP 6 MIUI 11 Alpha Application
As you know MIUI working on its new UI that is MIUI 11. MIUI 11 Will Bring Lots of new features to your MIUI 10 Device, And Now Currently Xiaomi is working on New Applications of there MIUI 10 China Based ROM but you can install them into the MIUI 10 Global ROM File. Here in this Article we will show you 6 New App Changes but we have 4 of them till now to install in Stable.
- How to Download MI Unlock Tool To unlock Bootloader
- Install ADB Setup
- How to make MI Account
- How to unlock bootloader Redmi 6
- Download Latest Version of Official TWRP Recovery For Redmi Note 5 Pro whyred
- Google Installer 3.0 APK Download for Android