MIUI 12 20.5.12 Download Link For All Xiaomi Devices
MIUI 12 20.5.12 Download Link For All Xiaomi Device
Here we are with MIUI 12 20.5.12 Download Link For All Xiaomi Device. This is the close beta update for all MIUI based devices. These are china based MIUI ROM.
MIUI 12 Features which is coming soon
- 1 MIUI 12 Features
- 2 New Animation
- 3 Charging Animation
- 4 Recent App Tray
- 5 App Behavior
- 6 Animation of software switch in internal beta
- 7 New Camera UI
- 8 Deep Dark Mode
- 9 New Notification Panel
- 10 Game Turbo
How to Install Xiaomi MIUI 12 20.5.12
- You have to unlock bootloader first .
- Then Install TWRP.
- Then you can Flash Any ROM Based On Xiaomi MIUI 12 20.5.12
- Tutorial to Flash.
What is TWRP?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is open-source software for custom recovery images for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled environment that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It can also work in rooted Android devices also unlocked boot loader device.
How To install OTA manual MIUI 12 20.5.12
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 12 20.5.12 Global Beta Update Download Link. The MIUI 12 20.5.12 Global Stable Rom is released. Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone without unlocking bootloader all you have to do is download the Full ROM file of the MIUI 10 Global beta for your phone and follow this process.
How to install an update using the System update menu on Xiaomi devices [Local Update]
- Download the recovery update file from the table above.
- Transfer the update file to your Xiaomi device if you downloaded it on PC.
- Open the Settings app, and tap on About phone.
- Tap on System update.
- Tap on the 3-dot menu button in the top right.
- Tap on the Choose update package.
- Browse and select the update file you downloaded above.
The system will verify the update and install it automatically. When it asks for confirmation, do confirm to allow installation. Be sure to back up important data as the update installation may delete apps and data.
How to install an update using Fastboot mode on Xiaomi devices
Like with Recovery mode, installing system updates using Fastboot also requires a PC, however, you also need an unlocked bootloader for this to work, alongside these steps (click here if your device is not unlocked):
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.
- Select your preferred MIUI ROM version from the list and download the corresponding files. Be sure to check if the suffix of the ROM file is .tgz. If not, rename it to .tgz.
- Turn off your Xiaomi device and press the Volume + Power buttons simultaneously to enter into Fastboot mode. Connect the device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Double click on the downloaded ROM file and decompress it.
- Open the file folder for the decompressed package and copy its path on your computer.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded in.
- Double click on it to install on your PC.
- When the installation is done, open MiFlash.exe
- In its address bar, paste the folder path of the ROM file copied in.
- Click on the yellow circled-out button to refresh and MiFlash will automatically recognize your device.
- Click the red circled-out button to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Sit back and watch the progress bar inside MiFlash turn fully green, implying that the new system update has been successfully installed on your device.
- Your device will automatically boot to the new software version.
Update Phone via OTA if Updater App Fails to Update
Requirements: Work With Mi Suit
- Make sure you are login with the MI account on your smartphone.
- A latest update should be available to install on your handset.
- The charging percentage should be more than 80% to avoid unnecessary power-off in-between the procedure.
- Procedure to Update Xiaomi Phone via OTA if Updater App fails to Update:
- Step 1: Download and install MI PC Suite on your PC/laptop.
- Step 2: Now make a valid connection between your smartphone and PC with the help of Xiaomi standard USB cable. Once the device is connected, all the files will be displayed on your PC.
- Step 3: Tap on ‘Update’ from the MI PC Suite to confirm that there is a new update available for your device. If you see the latest update available, then you can proceed to the next step by closing the Firmware updates window without updating.
- Step 4: Next open settings in MI PC Suite and then open settings in Mi PC suite UI.
- Step 5: Now select storage options from settings and open the download folder. There you will find the ‘ROM’ folder which contains the full ROM files of your particular handset.
- Step 6: You need to go back to folder MiPhoneManager where you will find a list of various folders. There you will find a folder called “OTA” which downloads and saves various OTA files at the time of the update.
- Step 7: Leave the folder and go to MI PC Suite and select an update again from the options. Now start the update process and then switch back to the OTA folder which you have minimized in step 6.
- Step 8: Open the OTA folder and notice that the files will be in a Td and cfg extension when the update process is running in MI PC Suite. As soon done with the process, the Td and cfg file extension will be converted to .zip file extension.
- Step 9: Now copy these files to your PC and later transfer to the storage of your Xiaomi handset. Now you can flash the latest firmware using the Updater app or else you can also install from the Mi recovery.
MIUI 12 20.5.12 Beta ROM Features MIUI 12 Full changelog
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- System animations
- New: All-new physically-based animation engines with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- System visuals
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make the content structure clear.
- Privacy protection
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Reset your device ID and control how it’s used based on virtual ID technology.
- New: Grant permissions that will be used only while you’re using an app.
- New: You can also grant permissions just once, and decide again next time a permit is required.
- New: Restrict access to telephony to third party apps.
- New: Return blank messages to the apps that require personal information.
- New: Receive notifications whenever apps record audio, use the camera, or access your location.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: Get comprehensive stats on how apps use permissions in-app behavior history.
- New: Visit privacy.miui.com to learn how MIUI protects your privacy.
- Optimization: Apps aren’t allowed to launch other apps in the background now.
- AI Call Assistant
- New: Mi AI can answer your calls now!
- New: You can record a customized greeting that will be played to the other person during AI calls.
- New: Customized greetings are also supported for outgoing calls.
- Xiaomi Health
- New: All-new Xiaomi Health gives you more options and makes your health stats more accurate.
- New: Put your device next to you before falling asleep to analyze your sleep cycle and record talking and snoring.
- New: You can sync data with supported wearable and smart home devices.
- New: Xiaomi Health can remind you to stand up and move when it detects that you’ve been sitting down for too long.
- New: The app also analyzes your stats and gives you simple health advice.
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open the Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Mi Ditto combines dictation and speech output, making mobile devices more convenient for people who have difficulties using conventionally designed
- New: Traffic and suggested routes to airports and train stations.
- New: You can track your previous trips now.
- New: Checklists for trips.
- New: Alarms for train arrivals.
- Mi Carrier Service
- New: View your SIM balance and mobile data usage stats.
- New: Save frequently used phone numbers to top up balance and buy mobile data later.
- New: Buy SIM cards and services.
- New: Promotional messages are grouped according to their content now.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: All-new design.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features upfront.
- File Manager
- New: Use the floating shortcut to filter and sort items, as well as switch view.
- New: New layout tailored for landscape orientation is available now.
- New: We added lots of fresh animations that will accompany your actions.
- New: Calendar cards will remind you about important events and anniversaries.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Keep your home safe with smart home device alerts.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
- Xiaomi Cloud
- New: Shared family storage plan is available now.
Installing MIUI 12 Global Stable is very easy.
- Download the MIUI 12 Global Beta Recovery zip file on your phone’s internal memory and remember the location of your file.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update.from here click the ‘…’ the icon at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta Recovery zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 Global Closed Beta update on your Xiaomi Phone. Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.
- Your phone will reboot automatically. After that, all the process gets completed and it will take around 15 minutes once the device boots up once the updating process gets completed Therefore, be patient.
MIUI 12 Device Checker. Check your Device Support MIUI 12 or Not
Download All Latest Close Beta Rom here
- Redmi Note 5/Pro
- Redmi K20
- Redmi K30 / Poco X2
- Mi 9SE
- MI6 X
- Mi8 Lite
- MI 9 lite
- Mi9 SE
- MI 8 Explorer edition
- mi 9
- mi 10
- Mi Note 3
- MI Note 10
- Mi Max 2
- MI Mix 2
- MI Mix 2S
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi K30 Pro
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K30 5G
- mi MIx 3
- Mi Note 10
- mi 9 Pro 5G
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- mi 8
- MI 8 Pro
- Mi 8 Under Display / Pro
- MI NOTE 10 / PRO
other coming come back within 30 Minutes.
Mi Mix 3, Mi 10,Mi 10 Pro delayed due to testing stability.
Redmi Note 7 suspended again due to restart problem.
Redmi Note 8 and Mi CC 9e still adapting to the Android Q, release this week suspended.