9. Android Q Support
The next MIUI may run on Android Pie, the Android Q is also expected on the future versions of MIUI 11. For selected device. Xiaomi may announce Android Q based MIUI 11 by the end of the year.
10. App Drawer
The upcoming MIUI 11 may come with an App Drawer like the Poco F1. The Poco launcher works on MIUI supported devices, and it also recently has received the Dark mode feature. So both an app drawer and dark mode is expected to arrive with MIUI 11 As a option not mandatory.
11. New AI Features
The Upcoming MIUI 11 will have lots of AI features. The system will automatically adjust itself with your behavior. Like the MIUI 11 will automatically be deleting the screenshots after they have been shared. The system will also restrict the use of such apps which are never used.
12. Optimized Status Bar
MIUI 11 is also come with on to optimize the status bar. The upcoming MIUI 11 will see a few new changes in the status bar to make it more interactive. The status bar will also support the dark mode and options to customize.
The stable version of the MIUI 11 is expected to happen in mid Q3 or by the end of the fourth quarter of the year.
These 7 Xiaomi phones will not get MIUI update any longer, check if your phone is listed
There are seven Xiaomi phones that will not get MIUI update any more. The phones include
- Redmi 3S/Prime,
- Redmi Pro,
- Redmi 4 Prime,
- Redmi 4 Global,
- Redmi 4A,
- Redmi Note 4 (MTK version)
- Redmi Note 3.
Last month a list of Xiaomi devices eligible to get MIUI 11 was leaked. The devices are:
- Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8Xiaomi Mi MIX 3.
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2.
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 1.
- Xiaomi Mi 6X, Mi 6.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Mi Note 3.
- Xiaomi Mi 5X, Mi 5c, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Mi Max, Mi Max 3.
- Xiaomi Mi Play.
- Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 7.
- Redmi S2.
- Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro.
- Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi Note 5A.
- Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X.
- Redmi 3S/3X.
- Redmi Note 6, Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
These 36 Xiaomi Devices Will Receive MIUI 11 In 2019: New Features, Updates & More!
Xiaomi Devices To Receive MIUI 11 Update Redmi Devices MIUI 11 Update
Another leaked list by Chinese tech site My Drivers have revealed all the Xiaomi devices which are expected to receive the upcoming MIUI 11 update in 2019. This includes smartphone including devices from Mi and Redmi. Complete Xiaomi Smartphones MIUI 11 update list.
- Mi 9
- Mi MIX 2
- Mi MIX
- Mi 6X
- Mi 6
- Mi Note 2
- Mi Note 3
- Mi 5X
- Mi 5c
- Mi 5s
- Mi 5s Plus
- Mi Max 2
- Mi Max
- Mi Max 3
- Mi Play
- Mi 8
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi 5 Plus
- Redmi 4
- Redmi 4A
- Redmi 4X
- Redmi 3S/3X
- Redmi Note 5A
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 4X
- Redmi Note 6
- Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Redmi S2
- Redmi Note 5
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi 6
- Redmi 6A
- Redmi 6 Pro
- Redmi 5
- Redmi 5A
- Poco F1
MIUI 11 Launch: When Will MIUI Arrive In India?
The full version of MIUI 11 update will come soon. The new Xiaomi software is under worksing but the beta version come soon. Mi 9 in the list hints at a beta version of MIUI 11, or maybe it’s going to be the first device to receive the update in a few months.
The company is not yet released anything till now 30:04:2019 and there’s been no word from Xiaomi as well regarding the MIUI 11’s official release.
Coming to MIUI 11 India launch, will not start before June. The company generally launches a new MIUI update every year in June month, and will same in 2019 is expected. In India, the Mi and Redmi devices may receive a mass roll-out end by the end of the year.
Xiaomi Reveals New Features Coming to MIUI 10 and MIUI 11
Xiaomi has introduced a list of features that will come to MIUI users through a post on its official forums. The new features are expected to be a part of the existing MIUI 10, some will come in the next-generation, MIUI 11.
The Chinese giant new feature is as followed.
- A system-wide Dark mode.
- Enhanced Dolby effects.
- Ability to lock an app using face or fingerprint locking system.
- Adjust the font and display sizes separately.
- Deletion of the APK file after installing the app and a dedicated child mode.
- Users would also get the option to display emergency contacts on the lock screen.
- Driving mode with support for QQ message broadcast and voice broadcast.
- Shortcut to increase the brightness of the screen.
- Xiaomi has listed features such as a recycle bin for photos and an optimized app permission management.
- Some of the listed features are already a part of the MIUI 10 ROM for Chinese users.
GizChina first reported the updated MIUI forum post detailing the upcoming features. Some of these features are likely to be a part of MIUI 11.
MIUI 11 Will Cut Down on Ads, Remove Vulgar Ads: Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun