MIUI 10 9.8.22 Beta Update For Redmi Note 7 Pro Download, Redmi Note 7 Pro Latest Beta Update MIUI 10 9.8.22
MIUI 10 9.8.22 Redmi Note 7 Pro Download, Redmi Note 7 Pro Latest Update 10 9.8.22 Download 10 9.8.22 PEIMIXM
Latest MIUI 10 9.8.22 Redmi Note 7 Pro
The biggest Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has started rolling a new OTA update of MIUI 10 9.8.1 China Beta ROM for Redmi Note 7 device (MIUI 10 9.8.22 PFGMIXM) based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The new update comes with the latest August 2019 Security Patch. It also offers so many system improvements and bug fixes as well.
It includes a bunch of improvements and fixes, sized around 1.63GB.
Xiaomi gives software updates in batches to the device models and IMEI numbers.
This OTA update is also rolling out via batches and will take some time to roll out all the Redmi Note 7 Pro models in China Beta ROM.
But if you want to download it now you can download and install through updater app link available below.
MIUI 10 9.8.22 For Redmi Note 7 Pro New Features
- New features added in Lock Screen.
- It brings a redesigned Settings menu with recommendations
- It also brings a new password manager with autofill support
- Mi Credit Update added.
- Added New Clock Design.
- Latest Security Patch.
- More stable with improve camera Quality.
MIUI 10 9.8.22 Redmi Note 7 Features Missing
- Camera 2 Api Available in MIUI 10 9.8.22 Redmi Note 7 Pro.
- No 4k Recording available for Redmi Note 7 pro MIUI 10 9.8.22.
- No Camera Is not Improved like before in MIUI 10 9.8.22.
What makes the update worth downloading? Here’s look at some of the best MIUI 10 features you should know about.
- Portrait mode for single cameras
- A redesigned ‘recent’ menu Nature-inspired notifications
- A timer for relaxing?
- Redesigned volume/brightness sliders
- Ai Features
- Picture-in-Picture Mode
- Quick Pay shortcut in Quick Ball
- Optimized for speed
- AI Voice Assistant [China Only]
- Scan Paytm QR Code and Pay from Camera App
- Dark Mode
- Android Pie 9.0
- New modes for Al camera
- Introducing Game Turbo. Boost your gaming experience!
- Face unlock support
- You can stay on the Lock screen after using Face Unlock
- You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Optimization & Bug Fixes
- Important bug fixes
- Face Unlock in App Lock
- Android Security Patch
How To install ota manual MIUI 10 9.8.22 Redmi Note 7 Pro
Today, Xiaomi released MIUI 10 9.8.22 China Beta Update Redmi Note 5 Download Link. The MIUI 10 9.8.22 China Beta Rom is released for Redmi Note 5 pro . Here we will tell you how to install the same on your phone without unlock boot loader all you have to do is download the Full ROM file of the MIUI 10 China Beta for your phone and follow this process.
How to install an update using the System update menu on Xiaomi devices [Local Update]
- Download the recovery update file from the table above.
- Transfer the update file to your Xiaomi device if you downloaded it on PC.
- Open the Settings app, and tap on About phone.
- CLICK ON System update.
- PRESS on 3-dot menu button in the top right.
- Tap on Choose update package.
- Browse and select the update file you downloaded above.
The system will verify the update and install it automatically. When it asks for confirmation, do confirm to allow installation. Be sure to back up important data as the update installation may delete apps and data.
How to install an update using Fastboot mode on Xiaomi devices
Like with Recovery mode, installing system updates using Fastboot also requires a PC, however, you also need an unlocked bootloader for this to work, alongside these steps (click here if your device is not unlocked):
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.
- Select your preferred MIUI ROM version from the list and download the corresponding files. Be sure to check if the suffix of the ROM file is .tgz. If not, rename it to .tgz.
- Turn off your Xiaomi device and press the Volume + Power buttons simultaneously to enter into Fastboot mode. Connect the device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Double click on the downloaded ROM file and decompress it.
- Open the file folder for the decompressed package and copy its path on your computer.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded in .
- Double click on it to install on your PC.
- When the installation is done, open MiFlash.exe
- In its address bar, paste the folder path of the ROM file copied in.
- Click on the yellow circled-out button to refresh and Mi Flash will automatically recognize your device.
- Click the red circled-out button to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Mi Flash turn fully green, implying that the new system update has been successfully installed on your device.
- Your device will automatically boot to the new software version.
Update Phone via OTA if Updater App Fails to Update
Requirements: Work With Mi Suit
- Make sure you are login with MI account on your smartphone.
- A latest update should be available to install on your handset.
- The charging percentage should be more than 80% to avoid unnecessary power-off in-between the procedure.
- Procedure to Update Xiaomi Phone via OTA if Updater App fails to Update:
- Step 1: Download and install MI PC Suite on your PC/laptop.
- Step 2: Now make a valid connection between your smartphone and PC with the help of Xiaomi standard USB cable. Once the device is connected, all the files will be display on your PC.
- Step 3: Tap on ‘Update’ from the MI PC Suite to confirm that there is new update available for your device. If you see a latest update available, then you can proceed to the next step by closing the Firmware updates window without updating.
- Step 4: Next open settings in MI PC Suite and then open settings in Mi PC suite UI.
- Step 5: Now select storage option from settings and open the download folder. There you will find ‘ROM’ folder which contains the full ROM files of your particular handset.
- Step 6: You need to go back to folder MiPhoneManager where you will find list of various folders. There you will find a folder called “OTA” which download and saves various OTA files at the time of update.
- Step 7: Leave the folder and go to MI PC Suite and select update again from the options. Now start the update process and then switch back to OTA folder which you have minimized in step 6.
- Step 8: Open OTA folder and notice that the files will be in a Td and cfg extension when the update process is running in MI PC Suite. As soon done with the process, the Td and cfg file extension will be converted to .zip file extension.
- Step 9: Now copy these files to your PC and later transfer to the storage of your Xiaomi handset. Now you can flash the latest firmware using the Updater App or else you can also install from the Mi recovery.
Changelog: MIUI 10 9.8.22 PFGMIXM for Redmi Note 7 Pro
MIUI 10 9.8.22 Redmi Note 7 Pro
New MIUI 10 9.8.22 Redmi Note 7 Pro This update is currently available only for China Redmi Note 7 Pro soon it will be release for Global Version Also. This update Contain Many New Features Along With UI design Update Mi Credit App Battery Performance Camera Improvement latest Security patch.
It is Quite Difficult to install a china beta ROM for a Global user you have to unlock boot loader first then you have to use twrp recovery to install MIUI china beta Public ROM or Close ROM. Here is the Complete Guide For That.
Download Link MIUI 10 9.8.22 Redmi Note 7 Pro
|Global||OTA END||Full Rom END|
|China||Download OTA||Download full ROM|