- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.
- Select your preferred MIUI ROM version from the list and download the corresponding files. Be sure to check if the suffix of the ROM file is .tgz. If not, rename it to .tgz.
- Turn off your Xiaomi device and press the Volume + Power buttons simultaneously to enter into Fastboot mode. Connect the device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Double click on the downloaded ROM file and decompress it.
- Open the file folder for the decompressed package and copy its path on your computer.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded in .
- Double click on it to install on your PC.
- When the installation is done, open MiFlash.exe
- In its address bar, paste the folder path of the ROM file copied in.
- Click on the yellow circled-out button to refresh and Mi Flash will automatically recognize your device.
- Click the red circled-out button to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Mi Flash turn fully green, implying that the new system update has been successfully installed on your device.
- Your device will automatically boot to the new software version.
Update Phone via OTA if Updater App Fails to Update
Requirements: Work With Mi Suit
- Make sure you are login with MI account on your smartphone.
- A latest update should be available to install on your handset.
- The charging percentage should be more than 80% to avoid unnecessary power-off in-between the procedure.
- Procedure to Update Xiaomi Phone via OTA if Updater App fails to Update:
- Step 1: Download and install MI PC Suite on your PC/laptop.
- Step 2: Now make a valid connection between your smartphone and PC with the help of Xiaomi standard USB cable. Once the device is connected, all the files will be display on your PC.
- Step 3: Tap on ‘Update’ from the MI PC Suite to confirm that there is new update available for your device. If you see a latest update available, then you can proceed to the next step by closing the Firmware updates window without updating.
- Step 4: Next open settings in MI PC Suite and then open settings in Mi PC suite UI.
- Step 5: Now select storage option from settings and open the download folder. There you will find ‘ROM’ folder which contains the full ROM files of your particular handset.
- Step 6: You need to go back to folder MiPhoneManager where you will find list of various folders. There you will find a folder called “OTA” which download and saves various OTA files at the time of update.
- Step 7: Leave the folder and go to MI PC Suite and select update again from the options. Now start the update process and then switch back to OTA folder which you have minimized in step 6.
- Step 8: Open OTA folder and notice that the files will be in a Td and cfg extension when the update process is running in MI PC Suite. As soon done with the process, the Td and cfg file extension will be converted to .zip file extension.
- Step 9: Now copy these files to your PC and later transfer to the storage of your Xiaomi handset. Now you can flash the latest firmware using the Updater App or else you can also install from the Mi recovery.
Changelog: MIUI 10.3.5.0 PFGMIXM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
MIUI 10.3.5.0 Redmi Note 5 Pro
New MIUI 10.3.5.0 Redmi Note 5 Pro This update is currently available Redmi Note 5 Pro soon it will be release for Global Version Also. This update Contain Many New Features Along With UI design Update Mi Credit App Battery Performance Camera Improvement latest Security patch.
It is Quite Difficult to install a china beta ROM for a Global user you have to unlock boot loader first then you have to use twrp recovery to install MIUI china beta Public ROM or Close ROM. Here is the Complete Guide For That.
Download Link MIUI 10.3.5.0 Redmi Note 5 Pro
|Global||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|China||OTA ROM DOWNLOAD||Full ROM Download|