Mi Band in the Wearable Fitness band Designed By Xioami Is Going to Launch Today Read MI band 5 Launch Date Price and Specification For India.
An event hosted by the Mijia sub-brand will introduce its latest wearables. The Xiaomi Smart Inn conference will be live broadcasted starting at 2MP local time. Today On 3 April 2020.
TOP 5 Features of MI Band 5
- The Mi Band 5 is expected to give a 1.2-inch OLED color display and NFC on global units which would allow for payments.
- NFC was only available on Chinese Mi Band units. Apart from the update display and expanded NFC.
- It will feature with a rectangular color screen. The display could be big enough to show messages and called ID details.
- With a silicone strap in black, blue, red and green color options.
- Mi band 5 could end up with a bigger OLED display.
Price of MI band 5 In India
Mi Band 4 sells in India at a price of Rs 2,299 and there’s a cheaper version of the same known as the Mi Band 3i that sells at Rs 1,299. Mi Band 5 will launch at CNY 180 ($25) in China news based on leaks. In India the will be around 2000 to 2500.
Because of Corona Virus India, Launch Date may take time to launch. Normally it takes 3 to 5 Months after china Launch. But this time It may take more time than usual. We expect that it will launch mid or last of 2020 in India.
Alternative of MI band 5 In India
- MI Band 4 is quite enough for now. it has color display many features perfect battery life and many more.
- Realme Band is the Much cheaper band and latest launch in India but it has some software issue which may fix in future updates.
- Lenovo also launched many bands in India with lots of features but the price is litter higher as we compare with MI bands based on software and hardware features.