Few Issues with Google Camera for Redmi Note 8
Google Camera is Good in taking Pictures on Redmi Note 8, But still, it’s in Development Mode. So that some Problems with the current Version occur which will be Fix in the Next Patch.
- The App Closes Many Time.
- Portrait Mode is not Working some time.
- Night Sight is not so much Good as we Expected. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Note 8.
- Video Recording Lags Some time. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Note 8.
How to Install Google Cam on Redmi Note 8
- First download the Working Apk of Gcam for Redmi Note 8.
- Install the Gcam apk in your Redmi 7A Smartphone like we do other third-party apps.
- After the installation of Gcam, Simply launch App in your Redmi Note 8.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Redmi Note 8.
- You are ready to use the Gcam mod Apk in your Redmi Note 8 Device.
About Redmi Note 8
The smartphone Redmi Note 8 smartphone runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260) processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.