Few Issues with Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 pro
Google Camera is Good in taking Pictures on Redmi Note 8 Pro, But still, it’s in Development Mode. So that some Problems with the current Version occur which will be Fix in the Next Patch.
- The App Closes Many Time.
- Portrait Mode is not Working some time.
- Night Sight is not so much Good as we Expected. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Video Recording Lags Some time. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Note 8 pro.
How to Install Google Cam on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First download the Working Apk of Gcam for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Install the Gcam apk in your Redmi 7A Smartphone like we do other third-party apps.
- After the installation of Gcam, Simply launch App in your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- You are ready to use the Gcam mod Apk in your Redmi Note 8 Pro Device.
About Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 8 Pro is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.05GHz and 6 cores clocked at 2GHz. It comes with 6GB of RAM. Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4500mAh .
HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA IN Redmi Note 8 Pro – GOOGLE PIXEL 3 CAMERA PORT [Camera Samples] Watch our Video On youtube