Latest Google camera Redmi Note 8 pro, Download Redmi Note 8 Pro Gcam
In this article, I will guide you step by step How To Install Gcam In Redmi Note 8 pro and Best GCam For Redmi Note 8 Pro. Full Tutorial to install gcam in Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Follow the below steps for How To Install Gcam In Redmi Note 8 Pro: Google Camera In Redmi Note 8 Pro.
This article is all about How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note8 Pro. We will explain the full tutorial from Downloading to Installing.
What is google camera?
When Google Pixel Devices release, Google gave Pre-Installed Stock Camera App which gives Great Quality Images on Pixel Devices. But they have only One Camera at the Back, Google Camera works like Charm and capture Photos which are better than flagships phones like Apple iPhone X. This happens just because of all about the High-Quality Images depends on the Optimization technology of Google Camera which has a Great AI Optimization. we can do the same in other Android mobiles also. But there is only one limitation that if you want to use google camera on your android device, your device should support Camera 2 API like Redmi Note 8 Pro has given camera 2 api on Redmi Note 8 ProPre Enabled. But not every phone in the market has pre-enabled camera 2Api.
Camera configuration of Redmi Note 8 Pro Gcam Mod Apk
Redmi Note 8 Pro on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
Few Issues with Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 pro
Google Camera is Good in taking Pictures on Redmi Note 8 Pro, But still, it’s in Development Mode. So that some Problems with the current Version occur which will be Fix in the Next Patch.
- The App Closes Many Time.
- Portrait Mode is not Working some time.
- Night Sight is not so much Good as we Expected. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Video Recording Lags Some time. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Note 8 pro.
How to Install Google Cam on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First download the Working Apk of Gcam for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Install the Gcam apk in your Redmi 7A Smartphone like we do other third-party apps.
- After the installation of Gcam, Simply launch App in your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- You are ready to use the Gcam mod Apk in your Redmi Note 8 Pro Device.
About Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 8 Pro is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.05GHz and 6 cores clocked at 2GHz. It comes with 6GB of RAM. Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4500mAh .
HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA IN Redmi Note 8 Pro – GOOGLE PIXEL 3 CAMERA PORT [Camera Samples] Watch our Video On youtube