- The App Closes Many Time.
- Portrait Mode is not Working some time.
- Night Sight is not so much Good as we Expected. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Note 6 pro.
- Video Recording Lags Some time. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Note 6 pro.
How to Install Google Cam on Redmi Note 6 pro
- First download the Working Apk of Gcam for Redmi Note 6 pro.
- Install the Gcam apk in your Redmi 7A Smartphone like we do other third party apps.
- After the installation of Gcam , Simply launch App in your Redmi Note 6 pro.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Redmi Note 6 pro App.
- You are ready to use the Gcam mod Apk in your Redmi Note 6 pro Device.
About Redmi Note 6 pro
12+5MP dual camera unit on the back. It’s the same resolution as its predecessor, but the camera has a wider f/1.9 aperture along with larger 1.4um pixels. A wider aperture and larger pixels both contribute to the camera absorbing more light and as a result, that should ideally lead to better photos. Since the size of the pixels are larger on the Redmi Note 6 Pro even when the number of pixels are the same as the Redmi Note 5 Pro, it’s fair to assume the phone is using a larger sensor as well, although Xiaomi didn’t disclose what sensor the phone is using. On the front, there’s now a rather wide notch cut-out into the display. It’s purpose is to house a 20+2MP dual camera unit for better selfies.
HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA IN Redmi Note 6 pro – GOOGLE PIXEL 3 CAMERA PORT [Camera Samples] Watch our Video On youtube