- The App Closes Many Time.
- Portrait Mode is not Working some time.
- Night Sight is not so much Good as we Expected. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Realme XT pro.
- Video Recording Lags Some time. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Realme XT.
How to Install Google Cam on Realme XT
- First download the Working Apk of Gcam for Realme XT.
- Install the Gcam apk in your Redmi 7A Smartphone like we do other third-party apps.
- After the installation of Gcam , Simply launch App in your Realme XT.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Realme XT.
- You are ready to use the Gcam mod Apk in your Realme XT Device.
About Realme XT
The smartphone will feature a 6.4-inch FHD+ (1080×2340) Super AMOLED Dewdrop display with Gorilla Glass 5 on both the front and back. The Realme XT will launch in two gradient color options – white and blue.
Realme XT with 64MP quad-camera setup. using Samsung’s 64-megapixel GW1 sensor for the primary camera to capture high-resolution snaps. Additionally, it also gets an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel portrait camera.
Powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 712 SoC, which is also seen on the Realme 5 Pro. The XT will come with 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. It houses a 4,000mAh battery and supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging as well.
HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA IN Realme XT – GOOGLE PIXEL 3 CAMERA PORT [Camera Samples] Watch our Video On youtube