- Press “Unlock anyway” to start the process.
- It will take few seconds to Unlock Bootloader. it ends on “Unlocked Successfully” message.
Now install TWRP in Redmi Note 5 Pro
What is TWRP ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software for custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled environment which allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It can also work in rooted Android devices also unlocked bootloader device.
You need 3 Software to Install TWRP
Whyred is the code name of Chinese Redmi Note 5 and Indian Note 5 Pro. Designed by Xiaomi Run On MIUI. This TWRP file is for Redmi Note 5 Pro . You can use the TWRP image to install Custom ROM or China based MIUI ROM.
- For installing TWRP in Redmi Note 5 Pro First of all you have to unlock your bootloader.
- After Unlocking Bootloader you have to Download 3 important file First One Is Latest TWRP recovery File For Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Next you have to download ADB Setup and install the latest drivers in your Computer.
- Also Download The new recover ROM file which you want to install.
- After collecting all these things you are ready to install and use TWRP Recovery in Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Using TWRP is not illegal any where in the world so don’t worry about that.
- How to Download MI Unlock Tool To unlock Bootloader
- How to install ADB Setup
- How to make MI Account
- How to unlock bootloader Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Download Latest Version of Official TWRP Recovery For Redmi Note 5 Pro whyred
- Google Installer 3.0 APK Download for Android