How to unlock bootloader Redmi Note 5 Pro
How to unlock bootloader Redmi Note 5 Pro here in this article i will step by step guide you How to unlock you device instantly.
Pre-Requirement of Boot Loader Unlock Process
- You need a MI Account to Unlock Bootloader
- Backup all your data to your PC.
- A Computer required for Process
- Unlock Tool required
- The Bootloader unlocking process will Wipe your data completely. Hence, Make sure that you have backup your important files.
- Your warranty will not be void after unlocking the bootloader.
- Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro USB Driver / Redmi Note 5 USB Driver on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging, OEM Unlocking & Add your account in Mi Unlock Status.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro & Redmi Note 5 (China) also Called Whyred are the same devices from Xiaomi. All these devices are featuring 18:9 Ratio IPS LCD Screen. These phones are the great combination Hardware along with Software. The Redmi Note 5 Pro has Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 where Redmi Note 5 (India) has Snapdragon 625 .
How to Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlocking?
- Open Settings of your Device.
- Click on About Phone option.
- Click 7-8 times Continuously on Build Number. it will enable Developer options on your Android Device.
- Go back to Settings.
- Then click on Additional Settings.
- Next go to Developer options.
- Press the Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlocking.
How to create MI account
MI Account is important to do all these things not only mi account. Also you have to grant few permissions in mi account to prepare for bootloader Unlock applying. Click here to read Full guide to make Mi Account
Unlock Your Mi Device
Unlock Bootloader Using Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- Download MI Flash Tool and install n your PC.
- Apply all agreement and press next continue or apply.
- Hold both Power on + Volume down button simultaneously in your phone to boot into fastboot mode.
- Finally, Press “Unlock” button on Mi Flash Unlock Tool button to start bootloader unlocking process.
- Press “Unlock anyway” to start the process.
- It will take few seconds to Unlock Bootloader. it ends on “Unlocked Successfully” message.
Now install TWRP in Redmi Note 5 Pro
What is TWRP ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software for custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled environment which allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It can also work in rooted Android devices also unlocked bootloader device.
You need 3 Software to Install TWRP
Whyred is the code name of Chinese Redmi Note 5 and Indian Note 5 Pro. Designed by Xiaomi Run On MIUI. This TWRP file is for Redmi Note 5 Pro . You can use the TWRP image to install Custom ROM or China based MIUI ROM.
- For installing TWRP in Redmi Note 5 Pro First of all you have to unlock your bootloader.
- After Unlocking Bootloader you have to Download 3 important file First One Is Latest TWRP recovery File For Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Next you have to download ADB Setup and install the latest drivers in your Computer.
- Also Download The new recover ROM file which you want to install.
- After collecting all these things you are ready to install and use TWRP Recovery in Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Using TWRP is not illegal any where in the world so don’t worry about that.
- How to Download MI Unlock Tool To unlock Bootloader
- How to install ADB Setup
- How to make MI Account
- How to unlock bootloader Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Download Latest Version of Official TWRP Recovery For Redmi Note 5 Pro whyred
- Google Installer 3.0 APK Download for Android