How to Install the Google Camera Port on the Poco X2
Xiaomi has done it again with the launch of the Pooc X2 and Redmi K30. The phone is priced around $250 and has the build quality and feature set (such as the camera) that would rival $400 devices in some countries. Now, I want to show you how to sideload the Google Camera (GCam) port to get better photos out of it.
he Poco X2 offers good value for money, with specifications and capabilities that few other companies can match in the sub-Rs. 20,000 market. The design, with its attention-grabbing circular patch on the rear and bright gradient finishes, might be a bit polarising but Poco has used Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back for durability. You get a large 6.67-inch screen with dual front cameras embedded in a cutout in the top-right corner. The display is bright, and supports a 120Hz refresh rate as well as HDR-10, but we didn’t find it to be too vibrant. Performance is very good thanks to the Snapdragon 730G processor, and you can get up to 8GB of RAM with up to 256GB of storage for less than Rs. 20,000.
This particular port is thanks to the work from B-S-G and comes with the newer features such as Night Sight
- Either open the APK from the web browser, or tap it in your favorite file explorer app to prompt the install process
- Tap the Settings button when you are prompted to allow APK sideloading from this application
- Tap the toggle to enable the permission to sideload and install an APK file from this app
- Then tap the back button to go back to the application installer page and tap the Install button at the bottom right
- Wait a few seconds for the application to be installed, and then tap the Open button to open the Google Camera application from here
- And finally, allow all four permissions that are required for the Google Camera app to full function on the Pooc X2
Google Camera For Pooc X2 Download, Working Google Camera Pooc X2
Google Camera For Pooc X2 Download, Working Google Camera Pooc X2, Download the latest update of Google camera For Pooc X2.
What is google camera?
When Google Pixel Devices release, Google gave Pre-Installed Stock Camera App which gives Great Quality Images on Pixel Devices. But they have only One Camera at the Back, Google Camera works like Charm and captures Photos which are better than flagships phones like Apple iPhone X. This happens just because of all about the High-Quality Images depends on the Optimization technology of Google Camera which has a Great AI Optimization. we can do the same in other Android mobiles also. But there are only one limitation that if you want to use google camera on your android device, your device should support Camera 2 API like Redmi has given camera 2 API on Redmi Poco f1 Pre Enabled. But not every phone in the market has pre-enabled camera 2Api.
How to Install Google Cam on Pooc X2
- First download the Working Apk of Gcam for Pooc X2.
New Download Link new Version With Astro Mode
- Install the Gcam apk in your RedmiPooc X2 Smartphone like we do other third-party apps.
- After the installation of Gcam, Simply launch App in your Redmi Poco f1.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Redmi Pooc X2 App.
- You are ready to use the Gcam mod Apk in your Redmi Pooc X2 Device
Follow the above steps for How To Install Gcam In Redmi Pooc X2: Google Camera In Redmi Pooc X2.
This article is all about How to Install Google Camera in Redmi Pooc X2. We will explain the full tutorial from Downloading to Installing.
How to Use Google Camera on Pooc X2.
Features Of Gcam Mods Pooc X2
- HDR + works (front and back camera)
- Portrait mode works (front and back camera)
- Motion photo works (front and back camera)
- Camera (HDR+, Flash, Front Camera, Zoom, Autofocus, etc.)
- Video (30fps, 60fps, Video Stabilization, Autofocus, etc.)
- Photo Sphere
- Lens Blur
- AR Stickers
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Few Issues with Gcam version For Redmi Pooc X2]
Google Camera is Good in taking Pictures on Pooc X2, But still it’s in Development Mode.So that some Problems with the current Version occur which will be Fix in the Next Patch.
- The App Closes Many Time.
- Portrait Mode is not Working some time.
- Night Sight is not so much Good as we Expected. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi Pooc X2}
- Video Recording Lags Some time. [Will fix in future update Gcam version For Pooc X2]