What is google camera ?
When Google Pixel Devices release, Google gave Pre-Installed Stock Camera App which gives Great Quality Images on Pixel Devices. But they have only One Camera at the Back, Google Camera works like Charm and capture Photos which are better than flagships phones like Apple iPhone X. This happens just because of all about the High-Quality Images depends on the Optimization technology of Google Camera which has a Great AI Optimization. we can do the same in other Android mobiles also . But there is only one limitations that if you want to use google camera on your android device, your device should support Camera 2 API, like Redmi has given camera 2 api on Redmi Y3 Pre Enabled. But not every phone in market has pre enabled camera 2Api.
How to Install Google Cam on Redmi Y3
- First download the Working Apk of Gcam for Redmi Y3.
- Install the Gcam apk in your Redmi Y3 Smartphone like we do other third party apps.
- After the installation of Gcam , Simply launch App in your Redmi Y3.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Redmi Y3 App.
- You are ready to use the Gcam mod Apk in your Redmi Y3 Device
Follow the above steps for How To Install Gcam In Redmi Y3 : Google Camera In Redmi Y3
This article is all about How to Install Google Camera in Redmi Y3. We will explain the full tutorial from Downloading to Installing.
How to Use Google Camera on Redmi Y3, GCam For Redmi Y3
Features Of Gcam Mods Redmi Y3
- HDR + works (front and back camera)
- Portrait mode works (front and back camera)
- Motion photo works (front and back camera)
- Camera (HDR+, Flash, Front Camera, Zoom, Autofocus, etc.)
- Video (30fps, 60fps, Video Stabilization, Autofocus, etc.)
- Photo Sphere
- Lens Blur
- AR Stickers
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Camera configuration of Redmi Y3 Gcam Mod Apk
Camera: Major highlight of the device is the front camera. Being touted by the company as ‘Super Selfie’ smartphone, the device offers a 32-megapixel sensor with f/2.25 aperture at the front for selfies. It is successor to the company’s second generation selfie-centric phone, Redmi Y2. The dual lens camera setup at the back consists of a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture lens. Camera features include Panorama mode, AI Portrait mode, Face recognition, AI Beautify 4.0 and AI Scene detection.
Few Issues with Google Camera for Redmi Y3
Google Camera is Good in taking Pictures on Redmi y3, But still it’s in Development Mode.So that some Problems with the current Version occur which will be Fix in the Next Patch.
- The App Closes Many Time.
- Portrait Mode is not Working some time.
- Night Sight is not so much Good as we Expected. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi y3]
- Video Recording Lags Some time. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi y3]
HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA IN Redmi Y3 – GOOGLE PIXEL 3 CAMERA PORT [Camera Samples] Watch our Video On youtube