- The App Closes Many Time.
- Portrait Mode is not Working some time.
- Night Sight is not so much Good as we Expected. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi 7]
- Video Recording Lags Some time. [Will fix in future update Gcam version of Redmi 7]
How to Install Google Cam on Redmi 7
- First download the Working Apk of Gcam for Redmi 7.
- Install the Gcam apk in your Redmi 7 Smartphone like we do other third party apps.
- After the installation of Gcam , Simply launch App in your Redmi 7.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on Redmi 7 App.
- You are ready to use the Gcam mod Apk in your Redmi 7 Device
About Redmi 7
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 is a budget phone from the brand. It comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ display with 720×1520 pixels resolution bearing a 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It also boasts a P2i splash-resistant coating. An octa-core Snapdragon 632 SoC clocked at 1.8GHz powers the device with 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage, depending on the variant. A 12MP+2MP dual rear camera setup handles the imaging segment alongside an 8MP front camera. Connectivity options supported by the Redmi 7 include dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, USB, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an Infrared (IR) blaster. A 4,000mAh battery completes the Redmi 7.
HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA IN Redmi 7 – GOOGLE PIXEL 3 CAMERA PORT [Camera Samples] Watch our Video On youtube