Google Installer 3.0 APK Download for Android with complete installation guide. Install necessary Google Apps on their Xiaomi devices. Compatible with all versions of Android including Android 7.0 Nougat and Android 8.0 Oreo ROM Android 9.0 Oreo ROM.
Most of the Xiaomi phones on MIUI China ROM doesn’t come with Google applications. Google Installer 3.0 APK Download for Android . This is use for installing Google apps on China Made MI Phone or Phone Which have Chinese ROM of MIUI or Other Custom ROM. Application like Google Play Store, Gmail, and other Google apps installed while you purchase the device. But Xiaomi Mi & Redmi users need to flash GApps manually. Google Installer is the only app which lets you enjoy all those applications using this Google Installer.
This app will not void your warranty it isn’t performing root or modifying the system files. Once Google apps have been installed, you can uninstall this app.
Features of Google Installer 3.0 Apk
Google Installer is a G-App package to install Google Apps on Chinese Devices. Chinese internet industry do not allow their people to use Google Apps like YouTube, Gmail, Maps, Docs, Snapseed etc. Google Apps are restricted use like Google search. Facebook and other Social sites are also blocked in this country.
All the OS developed for China are barred from Google Apps and so it is difficult to download the Gapps. The Chinese forked Android OS for various devices like Xiaomi MIUI, Oppo ColorOS, Meizu, Alcatel, Gionee, OnePlus Hydrogen OS, LeEco, Huawei, ZTE etc have their own App Store.
Remember that Google Play is not banned in China. Few phone manufacturers in China do pre-install it. It is Google who bans all paid apps and apps with in-app purchases for Chinese users.
You do not need to unlock boot loader With the latest version of Google Installer you can easily flash all required Google Apps on your Xiaomi (not only Xiaomi!) smartphone without unlocking the bootloader. It will also automatically install all required frameworks in case they’re missing. This version should work fine with both Android 7 and Android 8 ROMs.
How to use Google Installer 3.0?
- Download the Google Installer APK file on your Android mobile for Google Installer 3.0 APK Download for Android
- Go to Settings → About Phone → Tap 7 times on Build Number. This will activate “Developer Options.”
- In Developer Options → Allow Mock Location, enable it.
- On your Android phone, go to Settings → Security →Unknown Sources(Enable it).
- Now locate the downloaded apk file in the storage and install it.
- Open the app. You will see a blue circle tap on it
- Click on the yellow circle.
- Now install the Google Services Framework on your smartphone.
- Tap the Red button on the screen.
- Accept the Terms and allow all the permissions.