Download Poco X2 Stock Wallpapers, Free Download FHD Redmi Redmi K30 Wallpaper
Download Poco X2 Stock Wallpapers simple and easy to install. The new Poco X2 and Redmi k30 has new Wallpapers on it you can download them easily here in this video I will guide you step by step.
Poco X2 Specification
Poco X2 smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2.2 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 470 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470) processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Chipset. It has 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
Xiaomi Poco X2 smartphone has a IPS LCD display. It measures 165.3 mm x 76.6 mm x 8.7 mm and weighs 208 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 395 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 84.83 %. On camera front, the buyers get a 20 MP f/2.2 Primary Camera(0.8µm pixel size)2 MP f/2.4 Camera(, 1.75µm pixel size) and on the rear, there’s an 64+8+2+2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 4500 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.
Poco X2 Stock Wallpaper
We all prefer to Customise our Xiaomi Device using the latest Wallpaper. which is very Elegant and Minimal type. With every New Poco X2, Xiaomi provides some New Wallpaper for the specific devices. We all want to use them in our devices. Therefore, today I am going to share the Official Poco X2 Stock Wallpapers.
Key Specification of Redmi Poco X2
1. The Snapdragon 730G professional game processor
2. Ice liquid cooling, continuous cool output
3. Anti-lock game antenna, how to hold the signal
4. WiFi + 4G dual network intelligent concurrency, the network is more stable
5. Custom gamepad, early adopters get it for 99¥
1. large memory 6GB start, LPDDR4x+UFS2.1+ system-level optimization, long-term use is still smooth
2. 4500mAh large power + AI smart power saving, normal use two days one charge
3. Standard 27W fast charge, 2 hours full charge
4. Still Ultra-multi-purpose configuration with infrared remote control, Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
How to Install Stock Wallpaper
- Unzip the file and open the folder.
- There you go.
- Now simply select the Wallpaper and Set it as your Home Screen Wallpaper.
- Enjoy Poco X2 Stock Wallpaper (FHD+).